Sansevieria cylindrica has striped, tubular leaves that are smooth and a green-gray color with a dark-green striped pattern or just dark green color in some cases. The leaves have pointed tips. Plants are rigid, ribbed lengthwise and dark green cross-banded with grey-green when young. A very decorative hand-shaped Sansevieria cylindrical is a very robust and strong plant. It is very easy to take care of, like succulents. In addition, it is very decorative and fits in almost any interior, classic or modern!
- Light: Bright filtered light
- Temperature: from 18-26°C
- Water: Spray water on the soil every 2-3 weeks
- Dimension: approx. 14 cm Height 50cm
- Product color/size may vary from picture
- Sold in nursery pots